Thursday, March 21, 2013

First Hiccup

So I hit my first snag in the process of providing all of the necessary documents for my Visa/authentication. You know how when you graduate college and get a diploma that you normally frame it (or at least keep it somewhere safe)? Well somehow I managed to misplace mine and it is no where to be found! Whoops! This week I was in a hurry to reorder my diploma, which was easier than I thought it would be. My university sent me a form that I had to fill out and send back with a check. The only issue is that I am in a time crunch and need my diploma ASAP - this calls for a more expensive rush order. Cross your fingers that I get it in time and don't misplace it again!!

This week I also sent off the things I needed for my FBI record check. I had to go to my local police department to get a set of fingerprints done. The good news is that it was all done electronically through a machine... so no inky hands! The bad news... different police departments take fingerprints for different reasons so I had to find the one that would take mine for work/travel abroad. Luckily that wasn't too hard. I just had to make a few calls and schedule an appointment! Once those were done and printed, I was able to send them and my Record Check Request form to the FBI. Now I wait...

See you soon!

Love, 
RLD

No comments:

Post a Comment